traveling takes you out of your routine. and one of my daily routines is checking my google reader. it’s the cream of the crop in organizing all the blogs i follow. and when there is a site that lists all of the blogs i follow, it becomes a site packed with words and wonder and hilarity and sincerity and all sorts of awesomesauciness.
as i was catching up with all the bloggy goodness that i missed while i was a broad traveling abroad, i came across THIS. which made me pause. and then shriek, HOLY COW! an award for me?!? thanks, patty!
and it’s the best kind of award because i get to pass it on. of course, all the peeps patty listed are all ones i’d have highlighted too, but since i’m supposed to forward the love, not reflect it, i’m going to pick some of my OTHER favorites to single out. but before i do that, let’s cover the rules.
The Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award. (THANKS, PATTY.)
2. Share seven things about yourself. (SEE BELOW.)
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it. (SEE BELOW.)
4. Lastly, contact all the bloggers that you’ve picked for the award.
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and link back to her. (THANKS, PATTY.)
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. (SEE BELOW.)
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Seven Things You Never Thought/Aren’t Sure You Want To Know About Me:
- i don’t like citrus. lemons, oranges, limes, grapefruit, BLECH.
- i often get phrases stuck in my head the same way others get songs stuck in theirs.
- i have to read something, anything before i go to bed. even if it’s only one paragraph. it calms me.
- i might look like i’m of the age where i’m proficient with technology, but it actually scares the heebeegeebees out of me. and i often have trouble. and i often have to call in reinforcements. in the form of family and friends.
- i sleep with a fan on. every night. i like the wind. and the white noise.
- i cannot touch my toes. i might be the most inflexible person ever. in the physical sense. i’m actually quite easy going in the, uh, personality sense.
- i startle easily. it usually happens at least once a day. i cannot explain it. i guess i get so caught up in what i’m doing, that i don’t notice when people are standing outside my office door or are walking around in my apartment or are about to jump out from off camera in a movie. which means that yes, i cannot watch scary movies. heck, i can’t even watch the commercial trailers.
and that’s enough about me, so without further ado, i pass the blogging honors along to these talented people, listed in alphabetical order by first name. (what? I like things to be organized neatly):
Kristen Munson (or this one.)
Kristi Marie Criddle
Things Organized Neatly
go forth and read!