(1) this is the way baby mac reads.
(2) this is the way my other niece, MMM, reads now.
(3) this is the way she began.
(4) this is the way MMM and i read together.
(5) this is the way my nephew L reads and shares and smiles.
(6) and this is the way i started reading. (the lack of joy on my face is, i can only presume, because i was annoyed at having my reading time interrupted.)
how did YOU start reading? or, simply, what makes YOU smile?
6 thoughts on “kids and books”
Awww. I love seeing kids with books!
And, man, I do envy your posture. No way could I do that now.
the picture of baby mac arrived this week and i couldn’t stop laughing. i knew i had to share it. and then my sis-in-law M complied and sent me some other pics of her kids and books. i’m so glad reading runs in my family!
aww, so cute! all of them! I don’t remember any picture of me reading as a little kid, but there must be some… I’ll have to look next time I’m at my parents’ place.
i bet baby adriana is ADORABLE. i hope you find some pictures because i want to see her! :)
i assume this is your answer to what makes you smile? agreed. kids are so hilarious.